Tuesday, 23 March 2010

Does Love Need a Reason?

Lady: Why do you like me..? Why do you love me?
Man: I can't tell the reason.. but I really like you..

Lady: You can't even tell me the reason...How can you say you like me? How can you say you love me?
Man: I really don't know the reason, but I can prove that I love you.

Lady: Proof? No! I want you to tell me the reason. My friend's boyfriend can tell her why he loves her but not you!
Man: Ok ok!!! Erm... because you're beautiful,
because your voice is sweet,
because you are caring,
because you are loving,
because you are thoughtful,
because of your smile,
because of your every movements..


Unfortunately, a few days later, the Lady met an accident and went in comma

The Guy then placed a letter by her side, and here is the content:


Dearest,

Because of your sweet voice that I love you...
Now can you talk? No! Therefore I cannot love you.

Because of your care and concern that I like you..
Now that you cannot show them, therefore I cannot love you.

Because of your smile, because of your every movements that I love you..
Now can you smile? Now can you move? No, therefore I cannot love you...

If love needs a reason, like now, there is no reason for me to love you anymore.

But does love need a reason?
I still love you... Because love doesn't need one.

"True love never dies for it is lust that fades away. Love bonds for a lifetime but lust just pushes away"


Taken from somewhere else, =D

No comments: