I want to share experience that I had in the past two weeks.
First is about usb. I remember two weeks ago when I visited library, I found a usb still stick into a computer. The evil thought came, if I take this usb means I can get a new one, or if I keep this usb and wait until the owner post some announcement and reward thingy, I can get something when I return to the owner.
But no, I actually without any hesitation take the usb and give it to the reception desk, and tell the lady that I found someone usb. Not so long after I done that, the owner came and ask me about her usb, so I refer her to the reception desk, and then the story end.
Then, last week on Friday, we had one-hour session in IT Room in Library to do some database searching for our project. I stick my usb and forget to take it back with me. I realized it when I want to do my work but it's kinda late because it's in the evening (yes I know, after I went back from school, I was watching videos and not do my work, typical student, sigh). Because it's going to be weekend, I had to wait until the following week to go and check it in library. All the anxiety and worries came to me, because I have few important journals and documents inside my usb, and if I lost it means I have to start from scratch. So, on Tuesday morning I went to the same room to check it again. Voila, my usb is still stick on the computer, ha ha, I'm still lucky. I know the IT Room is not available everytime to the students but...something that strike me is karma.
At this point, I believe that karma does exist.
When you do good thing to other people without asking for reward; you will be blessed and eventually get even great reward later. And it will happen also when you do bad thing to other people
Don't you think so?
"Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap." Galatians 6:7
Picture is taken from http://www.flickr.com/photos/2minutes/1461243512/

1 comment:
MANTAP!
Post a Comment