Tuesday, 17 May 2011

Understanding a pooh


She has a small brain and gets bullied (and bitten) so often
When a pooh listen to more than 3 sentences, she will say its too complicated
She prefers to listen and nod (means agree) or saying hmm instead of talking
When she doesn’t agree with you, she will say it’s boring

She doesn't like inefficiency so she likes to talk about being efficient
When a pooh says I will go to shower, she will take at least an hour before she really goes to shower
She is a clean freak person
She sleeps after 12am and wakes up in the afternoon
She likes chocolate so much and coke too
She is addicted to coffee
She makes Winnie-the-Pooh voice version when she says ‘NO’
She likes to dress girly and doesn’t like to see a girl in tomboyish appearance

When a pooh says bye, it means she is asking you to hang up the phone

When a pooh says it's boring, that means move on to another conversation
She hates to study
She has pooh cheeks!
She spent 10 years wearing a bracer and retainer
Her Chinese is pretty good
I don’t think she likes hot weather because during cold weather she can eat a lot and builds her Winnie the Pooh figure
She is a POKE queen!


Despite that, I think, I guess, I hope.... I fell for you



2 comments:

~Jimz 陳~ said...

and who is this pooh? =)

Leo Liemex said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winnie-the-Pooh