Saturday, 15 October 2011

If I were...

If I were to die tomorrow,
I wonder how many people out there will weep for me?
and will I be remembered after that?

This question struck me while I was contemplating about my life.

I was facing crisis a while ago and one of of my options (resolutions) was to commit suicide.
At that time I thought if I were to die then I won't have to endure all the pains that I had to and the problem will be solved if I am gone.
I had a serious chat with some people and I feel blessed after those conversations.
While all of them encouraged me not to do that.. there was one person who actually scolded me for thinking this idea. And there was someone who keep telling me all the bad consequences that will happen if I were to do it.

Everyone of us is not immortal and at one point we will have to die.
And to realize that we only have limited time in this world makes us think, how am I going to fill it with so much things happen everyday. We won't be able to grab everything but at least, there will be something (useful) that we can do in our own way.

Live to the fullest and to make use every single second that is given to us OR
to waste the time and regret it at the end.

It's your choice!


No comments: