Why do I have to be here? Stuck in the middle of nowhere, nothing to do, being far from home and friends, out from my comfort zone,
Why does it have to be here?
Why is it not somewhere else where at least, I can feel more comfortable?
Why can't I just go back and do what I want do?
Why do I have to listen to what those people say?
Why it has to be me?
Why no one wants to listen to me?
Why? Why? Why?
I miss Malaysia, KL, Sunway and I really mean it! I really want to go back to where I belong.
I hate to be here, a city with no sociable life and does not have anything other than shopping, shopping and shopping - mall, mall and mall! Fake country, building everywhere, what do you expect from here? Condom, abortion, euthanasia is all allowed, I think, soon gay marriage will be.
I am sick of this, I am sick of being here, I am sick and tired of this place.
Abso'******'lutely, I want to be in Malaysia - the Boleh Land!!!
Why does it have to be here?
Why is it not somewhere else where at least, I can feel more comfortable?
Why can't I just go back and do what I want do?
Why do I have to listen to what those people say?
Why it has to be me?
Why no one wants to listen to me?
Why? Why? Why?
I miss Malaysia, KL, Sunway and I really mean it! I really want to go back to where I belong.
I hate to be here, a city with no sociable life and does not have anything other than shopping, shopping and shopping - mall, mall and mall! Fake country, building everywhere, what do you expect from here? Condom, abortion, euthanasia is all allowed, I think, soon gay marriage will be.
I am sick of this, I am sick of being here, I am sick and tired of this place.
Abso'******'lutely, I want to be in Malaysia - the Boleh Land!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment