Saturday, 19 September 2009

Wants

I want A, I want B, I want C, I want this, I want that, I want to own/experience the best thing, I want to be the best person, I don't want to lose to others.

My goodness, I have a lot of wants! But do I need them? Err, no, yeah I don't think I need all of them, some yes perhaps. Also to remind, I don't have money as resources to buy everything in this world.

We as human have so many things that we want, it's normal. Due to limitation of resources, we are unable to acquire all of them. We have to sacrifice some, says principle of economies.

Something important to remember is our way of expressing that behaviour.

People can go blind and do wrong way like stealing; be frustrated, depressive, jealous to other people etc.; some hates and running away from the facts; and many more.

Should we do the same thing? I guess it depends on ourselves, but something that I want to share here is that sometimes we just have to be relaxed and not to worry about things like that. There will be time that we will get what we wants. It is just a matter of time. Maybe we are tested on our patience, to see how much we can cope with the problems. We just have to be patient and do not rush because it will be beautiful in its own time. A good example maybe is a pregnant mother. The pregnant woman has to be patient and bear the pain during her pregnancy to make sure the baby is delivered perfectly when it is due. If we forced the baby to be delivered before its time, it will not be as perfect as it is, although there is exception on several cases. So, I guess we are the same as the pregnant woman, if we want it to be beautiful we have wait and be patient but, if not we can use the short cut and accept the immature consequences.

"Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of it own". Matthew 6:34.


Note: Dedicated to a friend of mine.

1 comment:

Carolina said...

Leo, thanks!! very inspiring! =))