Sunday, 2 May 2010

Human act

Recently, I have a dissapointment on some people.
Many people can/do talk a lot of nice thing but only few of them realise what they say and even lesser, do what they say. Pathetic, isn't it? But that's how human act. We always do that (see the word "we" - means, I am inside the group also). Few excuses that I reckon are common: no time, it's not relevant anymore, forget about it, have to do something more important and still many more. The worst thing is, they don't realise it.

I remember there's an old phrase in Indonesian "tong kosong bunyinya nyaring", translated as people who like to speak out loud usually don't know anything. Then, in modern phrase, there's "mulutmu harimamu" translated as your mouth can be a danger for you (tiger as a symbol of danger).

I know this is hard but, I believe we can do, why? Because we are human who have brain and mind. We [should] think before we act/speak. We adapt to the situation. We change over time. So, why afraid? Why pessimistic? If we believe, YES WE CAN!

By writing this, it doesn't mean I against freedom of speech. I fully support freedom of people to talk, speak and deliver their aspiration. It's just, if you know you cannot fulfill it then, don't say it otherwise it will create dissapointment on other people.


"Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers" Ephesians 4:29.

 Picture is taken from: http://www.flickr.com/photos/wolfies_chain/1463719908/

3 comments:

Carolina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carolina said...

Cool!! Sorry leo terpaksa dihapus yang pertama, soalnya mau nya comment buat yg "Karma" tapi masuk sini ;p

Leo Liemex said...

sip. hahaha