Thursday, 29 July 2010

A burn mark

Yesterday, carelessly my arm touched the heating oven.. the result is of course getting a burn mark. The immediate effect was painful but after I applied some toothpaste, it was better.. Well, I expected to have a burn mark but was quite shocked when I looked at it.. quite big, showing now on my right arm..
I was a lil bit sad, coz now my perfect arm is having a burn mark. I remember what my mum usually said to me, "I gave birth to you perfectly so please take care of yours carefully".. and I sort of not be a good boy..

Because of this little accident, I actually learned two lessons:
1. Because it is very obvious on my right arm, everytime I look into it, I always remember my carelessness.. and it reminds me to be more careful next time
2. It is funny because the painful only has an immediate effect but what's left after that will be attached forever. Now, let's say we do something wrong to somebody.. The person will feel pain immediately but I believe, the same person will always remember what we are doing to them - same with the burn mark, it will never disappear.

Well I guess, we all have to be careful always.. in our thoughts, words, and actions

1 comment:

Carolina said...

sipp.. bener banget! :)