Thursday, 15 July 2010

New semester

After 'having a break' from blogging, now I am back.. he he he,, the most 'lame' excuse is because I have slow internet connection in Indonesia, thus I go online rarely. This time round, I made quite an impressive achievement, only 2 times in 3 weeks.. not anymore addicted to MH =p.

So, now, I am in the beginning of new semester. This is quite different with the previous semesters because 2/3 of my uni friends have done their study and are facing their own path. For sure, there will be less people that online during evening time and, less people to complain about study, assignment and so on; and also, less people to have the same frustation during exam time...

Challenging? Yes. But, that is life, we have to face it no matter what lies in the future.

For those who have done with their study: It is just a beginning to what you are going to face, go and conquer the world...

This new semester, I am quite happy, because few friends are coming here and we can go out together.


P/S: I'm struggling with my new 'Mbp'

1 comment:

Carolina said...

mantappp!! :).. thanks leo.. all the best for you! :)

ojo lali, musti keep in touch yow ;p