Saturday, 19 November 2011

My last semester of Bachelor's degree

Without doubt, that was my toughest semester so far.
Besides my physical injuries, I have an emotional problem that affects my psychological capability.
I was worried, frustated, feared, stressed and being emo for so many times and there was a time when I almost break apart and gave up my fight. So many things that came into my life and I was so pessimistic that I could handle everything to its standard.
I feel useless and worthless, and have no desire to continue on living.
I have to say, it wasn't easy to pass those days.
...
But at the end of the day, I was reminded that everyone has their own struggle. We have to fight in our own life. And the best part of it is that to realise that we are weak but strong if we live up everything to God. To let God plays part in our life and guide us in His way.

I feel grateful that I have passed those days and hopefully, I did enough to finish my degree.
I feel blessed that everytime I am down, God sent His people to comfort me and not letting me down forever.
I was tempted to do so many bad things nonetheless, I decided not to do it.
With exam period is now over, a student like me can do is to cross my fingers and waiting anxiously for the announcement day. 

1 comment:

Carolina said...

Congratulations!!! At least you have done your best, bro :)