If my previous post sounds so desperate, this time is probably the opposite.
Roughly two weeks ago, I left Australia and stayed in Singapore for 7 days. While the main purpose of visiting this country is to do medical check-up, I for sure did some shopping and catching-up with friends.
I was able to see some friends whom I haven't seen for long time, high school and college friends, some church friends from KL, and definitely those who are very close to me. What we did basically was sitting at a makan place where we can sit and talk for hours while only ordering food for one time only :p One thing to highlight from these encounters is that I was able to laugh freely and have fun while sharing stories with them, something that I haven't experience for quite a while.
Another thing to add is that because my level of crazyness, I watched 5 movies in cinema within my stay in Singapore.
I did listen to different stories from different people. Sometimes it is part of our life-sharing experience is to sit down and listen to people's story in order to understand how people cope with their life. While some of us are capable to deal it with own strength, sometimes it is better for us to share our story and so we can hear opinions from others, those whom we trust.
No comments:
Post a Comment