Tuesday, 23 September 2008

Klakson maut pembawa sial 02

Goedemorgen,

My friend, F.C., came at about 16.00 (Lecture started at 15.30), and when she came I ask for her handphone. I call my number and managed to talk to him, nicely at the second attempt. He said that he was in Bukit Damansara and will come again at Bandar Sunway in 2 hours time. I believed so I cut the line off. Then I continued to listen to the lecture. During the lecture break, I was having conversation with this friend of mine, and she actually said that just forget about my phone because it is gone forever and ever. [AMEN!] Ha ha ha... This is the first signal to make me realize about it. Then, it was so sudden that I remembered that he was driving a "W" plate number which means that he is not from Penang. Doubt already came into my mind, quickly I borrowed my friend's phone again to block my credit card (I have all my personal data inside my phone, including my credit card, bank account and my email address).
The lecture finished early (it's normal), at around 17.++ then I got to wait for my friend for another 30 minutes so I can hold that friend's phone until around 18.00 to make another phone call.
17.45. I tried to call, my phone is dead. My friend said, forget about it, buy a new phone. So, I decided to go back and call another friend, A.L.. It's really troublesome for me when I don't have a handphone, everytime I have to borrow friend's phone, really tak enak hati. So, I ask A.L. to call me to E.S.' number. When I explained everything to A.L., he scolded me (told me that I was being silly) and asked me to block everything that are stored in my phone. He asked me to make a police report since I remember the car's plate number what after I think about it, it would be helpless to do that because there is no way that phone will come back to me and I think the police would laugh at me when they read my report. He helped me to call the bank and blocked my ATM card. Actually, this made my situation worse, because without realizing that I can change my pin number from ATM machine, I asked the bank to blocked my ATM card. The bank didn't tell me that after they blocked the card, no one would be able to unblocked it (even them). I realized that this is silly because I did not have much cash and to be able to withdraw money, I will have to replace my ATM card. When I asked the bank, they said I need to present a legal document (in this case, passport) so they can process for a new ATM card. Very good, because my passport is in the process of visa renewing and is with Malaysia Immigration. There is no way they will return it so soon because I submitted it late (one month before my visa is expired, normally they ask for two months time).
I told my parents about it in the evening, when I asked them to call E.S. number. I have to ask my brother via messenger to sms my parents and only they can reach me, I tell you it is not easy.
I was actually quite relax to experience this kind situation, but I felt sad, extremely sad, when I was about to sleep that night. I felt like losing someone that is close to me. I have a difficulty to see the time, and now, it is really difficult to communicate with everyone.
For me, losing this phone is not a problem. After all, the age of this phone is seven years old, it is priceless in the market right now I believe. But, I have a sweet time together with this phone for these seven years; it always accompanies me at almost everytime, from day to night; when I travelled; when I felt sad or happy; it is more than a device for me. Sounds dramatice ay?
So, dag mijn telefoon!

No comments: