Wednesday, 24 September 2008

Klakson maut pembawa sial 03

What I feel funny is the reaction from my friend after hearing this story. So, here's some of the comment from them:
  • It's OK, don't be so sad, next time you will have to be careful.
  • Forget about it, buy a new one.
  • Why you are so silly? Rascal boy!
  • I don't know what should I say about you, either too innocent or too stupid.
  • Are you OK right now? Is there anything that I can help you?
  • Time to change for a new phone.
  • I am sorry to hear about that, a deep condolence from me. Will pray for you.

He he he, I realized that everyone has different mindset and everyone is interpreting and respond to something differently. Such a privilege to be a humankind and deal with this kind of diversity!

I picked up several moral of the story beyond this:
First, I actually not suppose to go to school at that day,
Second, if I have to go to school, I should either go late or go at last minute so I can rush.
Third, please don't horn in KL, it makes the car run away so fast. (This inspire the title of this continual post).


Note: Yes, you can help me by donating a new phone. Thanks for that in advance.

No comments: