Thursday, 23 October 2008

God is Alive

Today is my first paper, and I feel that God is with me, accompany me always.
So, here's my experience:

Last night before I go to bed, I was having a nerve and my heart start to beat. I was in doubt and I asked GOD to give me sign if He is with me always. I went to bed and nothing happened.
In the morning, a friend of mine wake me up (my alarm either did not ring yet or would not ring) so I can sit for my exam. I was half awake and as usual, I was lazying around on the bed, excusing myself for more sleep. [This is a bad habit and it cost me a lot of trouble in the past]. After several minutes of lying down, I actually fall asleep. Suddenly, a mosquito flew and pass over my ear, made a noisy sound that made me awake. This is the point when I realized that God is with His people always and cares to His people.
If God does not care about me, He may just leave me fall asleep and I did not sit for my exam that ended up getting fail. If God does not love me, He won't send this sign to me, though it's only a mosquito sound. Thus I would say, God is there, waiting for His children to come.


Lord God, I thank you for the blessing for me today. I pray that You always guide me as your children and You will show me the way to be a better person because You are the "WAY, TRUTH and the LIFE" (Jn 14:6). AMEN


Note: I am not expecting to experience this for the second time tomorrow, but who knows what will happen? :D

No comments: