Sunday, 26 October 2008

Love or Lust

Love by meaning is an expression of emotion and feeling that related with affection; usually is symbolized by a red heart.
At this corrupt world, oops *sorry* not to judge the globalization and its effects (I'm a pro to globalization, though), the commercial advertisement, a low-class (erotic) media and the variety of products make love becomes down graded to a something call lust.
Lust, however by definition is a sexual desire for something (e.g. human body or sexual activity). A padre said at his sermon this morning, "at this world the expression 'i love you' more often means 'i lust for you' ". No wonder the world change.
Dating becomes a necessity for someone who is turning into teenager; no date means not cool (not to forget that there are children who are dating on their elementary or secondary school). A date is just "something" to show off to the other fellas, if got a date means better than the others; if can change date every week is even better, means laku di pasaran (can sell in the market). I tell ya' this people really got nothing better to do.
Marriage life is just a symbol to tell the world that already mature now can life with the couple. Tak tahunya, affair is going on behind the marriage especially if keriput comes out on the face.

I copy an (joke) email about marriage life that I received from a friend of mine:

Marriage Life Before and After !!

Before marriage: Darling here.. darling there...
After marriage: Baling here... baling there..

Before marriage: I die for you. . .
After marriage: 'You die, up to you. '
Lagi lama married: You die I help you!

Before marriage: You go anywhere. . I follow you.
After marriage: You go anywhere. . up to you .
Lagi lama married: You go anywhere better get lost!!

Before wedding: you are my heart, you are my love'
After wedding: 'you get on my nerves. '

Before wedding: 'you are sweet and kind just like Cinderella'
After wedding: 'you are worse than godzila'

Before wedding: Roses are red, violets are blue. Like it or not, I'm stuck with you
After wedding: Roses are dead, I am blue. You get on my head, I will sue you

Before wedding: Every makan he brings you to Shangri-La
After wedding: You want to go, he says you wait-la

Before wedding: She looks like Anita Sarawak
After wedding: Don't know whether katak or biawak


So do you dare to married? He He He...
Here's a few tips to save this society?
  1. Don't be so gatal (No offensive!),
  2. Be patient (just wait lah!, your prince charming or princess Cinderella (with glass shoes, :P) will come one day),
  3. If you're married, put on CCTV to your husband or wife so you can monitor 25 hours a day (means you don't sleep and you don't work lah!),
  4. Don't turn up to the kontak jodoh, biro jodoh, love agency, or whatever it is (they will only suck your money),
  5. Open your eyes wider to see around more clearly, Ha Ha Ha!

Note:
1. If love you more often means lust for you; it doesn't mean the vice versa.
2. I'm not trying to judge or critic the world or marriage couple, nor trying to tell that the whole world is like that, I acknowledge that there are a lot of commit couples in this world. I'm just showing the reality that I see nowadays.

No comments: